ThaiBadminton
หน้าแรก สนามแบด เวบบอร์ด รีวิวไม้แบด รวมลิงก์ ช่วยเหลือ ติดต่อ เข้าระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

โปรดอ่าน
การปิดกระทู้
กฎการใช้ ลายเซ็นต์ ในเว็บ
กฎการใช้งานเว็บบอร์ด กรุณาอ่านให้เข้าใจก่อนโพสต์

/  หน้าแรกเวบบอร์ด
   /  คุยกันฉันเพื่อน
/  STATEMENTS FROM ROBERT SARVER, JAMES JONES AND JASON ROWLEY
STATEMENTS FROM ROBERT SARVER, JAMES JONES AND JASON ROWLEY                 

Kerkering

น้องใหม่
เขียนเมื่อ:  23/4/2024 16:51:55  [มีการแก้ไข: 23/4/2024 16:53:23]
  STATEMENTS FROM ROBERT SARVER, JAMES JONES AND JASON ROWLEY

ข้อความ: 2
เลขที่สมาชิก: 85179
สมัครเมื่อ: 23/4/2024

We comprehend that ESPN is considering releasing a proposed tale that makes entirely baseless cases versus the Suns Tradition Partners, LLC organization concerning a selection of topics. Documentary evidence in our ownership and eyewitness accounts straight negate the reporter's allegations, and we are preparing our reaction to his concerns. We prompt everyone not to hurry to judgment here. Especially based on lies, innuendo, and an incorrect narrative to attack our organization and its from Suns Tradition Allies, LLC Managing Companion Robert Sarver:" I am wholly shocked by some of the allegations purported by ESPN about me, personally, or concerning the Phoenix Suns and Mercury organizations. While I can't begin to know just how to react to several of the vague ideas made by mostly confidential voices, I can definitely tell you that some of the cases I discover entirely repugnant to my nature and to the personality of the Suns/Mercury office and I can tell you they never, ever took place. " Most importantly, I decline any type of insinuation of personal or business racism or sex discrimination. I abhor language that disrespects any kind of individuals, no matter race, gender, preference, or choice. Such language has no area in service or in the house in what I consider Suns and Mercury families. I take pride in our document of diversity and inclusion on both teams-- whether on the court or in the front workplace. " I don't begin to understand just how to prove that something DIDN'T occur, and it is tough to eliminate or neglect unsightly complaints once they are made https://www.mercuryteamstore.com/Brittney_Griner_Jersey. Even hints of racism or sexism in our society today are poisonous and harmful and should not be gently elevated. I categorically reject any type of and all pointers that I used slandering language relevant to race or gender. I would certainly such as to think that my actions and public document pertaining to race, gender, or discrimination of any kind of kind, over a life time in business and social work, will effectively address any kind of inquiries anybody could raise concerning my commitment to equal rights and fairness. " Declaration from Phoenix Suns General Manager James Jones:" None of what's been claimed describes the Robert Sarver I recognize, respect and such as-- it just does not. " Declaration from Jason Rowley, President and chief executive officer, in support of Suns Heritage Partners, LLC:" The Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury company takes extremely seriously our commitment to advertising a considerate, enjoyable, competitive and improving workplace, and we take pride in our track record connecting to worker health and wellbeing. We likewise take seriously any accusations of racism, sexism, or harassment of any type of kind, which have no area in our organization and are not tolerated. With respect to recent records regarding an honest ESPN write-up concerning Robert Sarver and our organization, I will just state that we understand the incorrect stories it has, and plan to respond appropriately. This tale is entirely horrendous and incorrect. It does not stand for-- at all-- the Robert Sarver I have actually functioned together with of for 15 years. He's not a racist and he's not a sexist. I will certainly likewise state that press reporter in this instance has shown a reckless disregard for the fact. He has bothered staff members, previous workers, and relative; made use of realities, half-truths and rumors to produce a tale in which he's heavily invested and after that perpetuate an entirely incorrect story within the sports sector to back it up. His methods throughout this procedure have lacked any basis in journalism ethics or also morality. "
ข้อมูลส่วนตัว

ผู้ใช้งาน

ผู้ใช้งาน: 5 คนกำลังอ่านกระดานนี้
ขณะนี้มีสมาชิกออนไลน์ 5 คน [ แอดมิน ] [ ผู้ดูแล ]
5 ผู้มาเยือน
0 สมาชิก:

ค้นหา

กำหนดสิทธิ

คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความ
คุณ ไม่สามารถ เพิ่มแบบสอบถาม
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์