ThaiBadminton
หน้าแรก สนามแบด เวบบอร์ด รีวิวไม้แบด รวมลิงก์ ช่วยเหลือ ติดต่อ เข้าระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

โปรดอ่าน
การปิดกระทู้
กฎการใช้ ลายเซ็นต์ ในเว็บ
กฎการใช้งานเว็บบอร์ด กรุณาอ่านให้เข้าใจก่อนโพสต์

/  หน้าแรกเวบบอร์ด
   /  ขายของมือ2
/  Silver Minings: Jimmy Garoppolo shines in joint technique ve
Silver Minings: Jimmy Garoppolo shines in joint technique ve                 

LucyaBella

น้องใหม่
เขียนเมื่อ:  8/11/2023 16:46:01
  Silver Minings: Jimmy Garoppolo shines in joint technique ve

ข้อความ: 4
เลขที่สมาชิก: 85074
สมัครเมื่อ: 8/11/2023

The spotlight is constantly brilliant on NFL quarterbacks,  but heading into the Las Vegas Raiders' joint experiment the San Francisco 49ers in training camp yesterday,  existing Raiders and former 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo needed the most effective pair of polarized sunglasses on the market,  figuratively speaking.All eyes got on Garoppolo as he dealt with the group he led to multiple NFC Championships and a Super Bowl. He responded to the bell and assembled a strong efficiency in practice according to numerous reports,  consisting of the one below from The Athletic's David Lombardi and Vic Tafur.Garoppolo conquered a slow-moving start in the scripted section of practice. He was especially sharp in the two-minute-drill section of move-the-ball job. The Raiders' QB completed 4-of-6 passes before hitting Hooper for the goal. The tight end made a diving catch despite a protective pass disturbance phone call against the 49ers. Press reporters weren't the only individuals to notice the signal-caller's performance as pass-rusher Maxx Crosby praised Garoppolo also."I like it, " Crosby stated of Garoppolo's success on the two-minute drives mentioned above. "Jimmy is improving,  much better and far better. He's coming off an injury https://www.lasvegasraidersprostore.com/product/adult-limited-aidan-oconnell-las-vegas-raiders-black-team-color-vapor-untouchable-jersey-4445.html,  it's not just going to occur over night. Yet Jimmy's self-confidence has been just expanding,  and you have actually seen that today  the last 2 days to be truthful. So,  Jimmy is improving and much better and I'm extremely buzz for him."Now the obstacle is stringing together back-to-back excellent performances versus an elite defense as the Raiders and 49ers will hold one more joint practice tomorrow,  but this was certainly an excellent beginning for Garoppolo.In various other Raiders links: Nesta Jade Silvera transforming heads: "Considering that the initial day,  he can be found in with a mindset. He is hungry. He is going to be a big-time gamer for us, " Crosby claimed of the seventh-round choice using Tafur.Jaylon Smith to New Orleans: the linebacker worked out in Las Las vega recently but left without an offer and signed with the Saints the other day,  per NFL Insider Jordan Schultz.Don't neglect Brandon Bolden's convenience and experience: "I'm an unique teamer at the end of the day https://www.lasvegasraidersprostore.com/product/womens-limited-jakobi-meyers-las-vegas-raiders-black-team-color-vapor-untouchable-jersey-3913.html,  and I 'd enjoy to see the setting obtain what they are worthy of and simply go out there and have fun,  play football, " Bolden stated through Silver and Black Pride's Ray Aspuria. Crosby is tired of losing: "Every solitary day,  I come in here,  I consider winning. I do not do this yearround ahead in and not make the playoffsI'm unwell of that sh-- t. And I intend to maintain winning, " the pass-rusher stated.

ข้อมูลส่วนตัว

ผู้ใช้งาน

ผู้ใช้งาน: 14 คนกำลังอ่านกระดานนี้
ขณะนี้มีสมาชิกออนไลน์ 14 คน [ แอดมิน ] [ ผู้ดูแล ]
14 ผู้มาเยือน
0 สมาชิก:

ค้นหา

กำหนดสิทธิ

คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความ
คุณ ไม่สามารถ เพิ่มแบบสอบถาม
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์