ThaiBadminton
หน้าแรก สนามแบด เวบบอร์ด รีวิวไม้แบด รวมลิงก์ ช่วยเหลือ ติดต่อ เข้าระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

โปรดอ่าน
การปิดกระทู้
กฎการใช้ ลายเซ็นต์ ในเว็บ
กฎการใช้งานเว็บบอร์ด กรุณาอ่านให้เข้าใจก่อนโพสต์

/  หน้าแรกเวบบอร์ด
   /  จัดตั้งกลุ่ม-หากลุ่ม
/  Madden 23 some time in the coming month
Madden 23 some time in the coming month                 

MarieKettering

น้องใหม่
เขียนเมื่อ:  30/7/2022 15:45:55
  Madden 23 some time in the coming month

ข้อความ: 3
เลขที่สมาชิก: 84686
สมัครเมื่อ: 30/7/2022

Madden 23 was officially unveiled at the beginning of Madden nfl 23 Coins the month with an expected release date of August 19. 2022. A beta test is currently going on for this year's game to give us a to experience the latest improvements which include the brand-new FieldSENSE gameplay mechanic. Although the beta is ongoing, EA still hasn't released the official player ratings in Madden 23. The player ratings that are currently in the beta are merely placeholders. We think EA will reveal the ratings of the players for Madden 23 some time in the coming month, possibly between later in the middle to the end of July. While some have claimed the player ratings are already been leaked, EA insists those are not true. Everyone knows how much fun it is to debate ratings on Madden every year, and I thought while we wait for the official announcement, I'll present you the players I believe will be the best at each position this year. We'll start with the most crucial position: Quarterback. You can check out the unveiled list of the top quarterbacks for Madden 23 here, but here's who I think is going to be the top-rated player in the current game. Aaron Rodgers was leaked as the second-best quarterback in Madden 23. second only to Patrick Mahomes. While I could see that becoming the case this year, I'm not sure that's how it should be. In my mind, Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback who can pass. Despite all the drama surrounding Rodgers at Green Bay, he continues to show his worth in the game. Last season, he was able to throw 37 touchdowns. This was fourth on the field. However, there were only four interceptions. Brady, Stafford, Herbert, Mahomes and Prescott -- the only quarterbacks with identical and more touchdown passes- all threw double-digit interceptions Buy Mut Coins Madden 23 .
ข้อมูลส่วนตัว

ผู้ใช้งาน

ผู้ใช้งาน: 11 คนกำลังอ่านกระดานนี้
ขณะนี้มีสมาชิกออนไลน์ 11 คน [ แอดมิน ] [ ผู้ดูแล ]
11 ผู้มาเยือน
0 สมาชิก:

ค้นหา

กำหนดสิทธิ

คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความ
คุณ ไม่สามารถ เพิ่มแบบสอบถาม
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์