ThaiBadminton
หน้าแรก สนามแบด เวบบอร์ด รีวิวไม้แบด รวมลิงก์ ช่วยเหลือ ติดต่อ เข้าระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

โปรดอ่าน
การปิดกระทู้
กฎการใช้ ลายเซ็นต์ ในเว็บ
กฎการใช้งานเว็บบอร์ด กรุณาอ่านให้เข้าใจก่อนโพสต์

/  หน้าแรกเวบบอร์ด
   /  น้องใหม่แนะนำตัว
/  Free Lost Ark Gold Giveaway Now Running at IGGM.com
Free Lost Ark Gold Giveaway Now Running at IGGM.com                 

jamysen

น้องใหม่
เขียนเมื่อ:  6/4/2022 10:27:41  [มีการแก้ไข: 6/4/2022 10:29:43]
  Free Lost Ark Gold Giveaway Now Running at IGGM.com

ข้อความ: 4
เลขที่สมาชิก: 84538
สมัครเมื่อ: 30/3/2022

Lost Ark players have the opportunity to earn some unique rewards by participating in the Lost Ark Fever Time event. This was a great surprise to me. For some time now, in-game I've been able to get free loot in the form of Twitch drops and Prime Gaming Rewards drops, including Lost Ark Gold, gear, and more. However, thanks to the Lost Ark Fever Time event, now we can get more opportunities.

The Lost Ark Fever Time event begins on Saturday, March 19th and runs through Sunday, April 10th. During the Lost Ark Fever Time event, each of my characters can receive three battle item boxes on Saturdays and Sundays every weekend, including the Healing Battle Item Box, the Practical Battle Item Box, and the Offensive Battle Item Box. If I'm not good enough to get these items I can also spend Lost Ark Gold to get them.

In fact, I usually choose to go to IGGM when I need to buy Lost Ark Gold. I am already a VIP member of IGGM. Because the price is really cheap and they also provide the latest news. I never have to worry about getting banned. Recently, They give away free Lost Ark Gold when we buy Lost Ark Gold at IGGM. I'm already on my way !
ข้อมูลส่วนตัว

ผู้ใช้งาน

ผู้ใช้งาน: 5 คนกำลังอ่านกระดานนี้
ขณะนี้มีสมาชิกออนไลน์ 5 คน [ แอดมิน ] [ ผู้ดูแล ]
5 ผู้มาเยือน
0 สมาชิก:

ค้นหา

กำหนดสิทธิ

คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความ
คุณ ไม่สามารถ เพิ่มแบบสอบถาม
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์