ThaiBadminton
หน้าแรก สนามแบด เวบบอร์ด รีวิวไม้แบด รวมลิงก์ ช่วยเหลือ ติดต่อ เข้าระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

โปรดอ่าน
การปิดกระทู้
กฎการใช้ ลายเซ็นต์ ในเว็บ
กฎการใช้งานเว็บบอร์ด กรุณาอ่านให้เข้าใจก่อนโพสต์

/  หน้าแรกเวบบอร์ด
   /  น้องใหม่แนะนำตัว
/  If you're faced with someone who can make great plays toward
If you're faced with someone who can make great plays toward                 

Sunxuemei

น้องใหม่
เขียนเมื่อ:  19/12/2020 8:34:56
  If you're faced with someone who can make great plays toward

ข้อความ: 3
เลขที่สมาชิก: 83897
สมัครเมื่อ: 19/12/2020

If you're faced with MT 2K21 someone who can make great plays towards the hoop, standing your ground and forcing a charge can make the difference in your clutch. It is not a sure fire way to earn a foul, but it helps against more powerful offensive players.

NBA 2K21 Review in Progress

If you would like to earn currency and haven't pre-ordered to get 100,000 VC off the bat, earning it can feel like a grind -- but you'll find myriad ways to achieve that. Playing in MyCareer and The Neighborhood are the very best way of scoring VC, especially if you win and perform nicely. Answering questions correctly during episodes of 2KTV, using your Daily Spin in Jeff's Arcade, earning endorsements, and completing shooting struggles at MyCourt also see you coining it. Persistence is the major way to bag VC without having to devote real dosh.

I'm GamesRadar+'s sports editor, obsessed with NFL, WWE, MLB -- and very sometimes things which don't have a three-letter acronym. Namely: Bill Bryson, Pitch Perfect, and the Streets Of Rage series. I have two children that aren't quite old enough to play Madden yet. Soon, thoug...

NBA 2K21 is officially available today, but I just got my full review copy yesterday , so this inspection in progress will trickle over into next week (after the Labor Day weekend). But I managed to devote a decent number of hours and in that time NBA 2K21 has made it crystal clear that it's maintained the franchise's listing of stellar on-court gameplay. Most of the updates are relatively modest, such as loose rebounds looking and feeling a lot more realistic, but they help Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins add to an already strong foundation. Regrettably, upgrades to the encompassing game modes seem fairly barebones.
ข้อมูลส่วนตัว

jpharword14

น้องใหม่
เขียนเมื่อ:  28/9/2021 0:06:55
  Re: If you

ข้อความ: 5
เลขที่สมาชิก: 84256
สมัครเมื่อ: 27/9/2021

Both of these playable versions of these games are intended to demonstrate what the complete game will be like. No sensible publisher would allow a demo that wasn't indicative of the game they were attempting to sell to be released less than a month before launch. Why don't we start discussing what we enjoy like arknights and what we don't like? And get some coloring app for PC/Windows.
ข้อมูลส่วนตัว

ผู้ใช้งาน

ผู้ใช้งาน: 6 คนกำลังอ่านกระดานนี้
ขณะนี้มีสมาชิกออนไลน์ 6 คน [ แอดมิน ] [ ผู้ดูแล ]
6 ผู้มาเยือน
0 สมาชิก:

ค้นหา

กำหนดสิทธิ

คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความ
คุณ ไม่สามารถ เพิ่มแบบสอบถาม
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์